• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    47. Haven't played Brotherhood in a while in all honesty, just beat the storyline and for me that was basically it but the multiplayer does look rather interesting especially in Revelations now.

That and I need to do 2 things today, clean up the house and breed for a Modest nature Deino with the egg move Dark Pulse, ugh today is going to be quite the drag isn't it lol.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.........Is anyone here.......zzzzzzzzzzzz........

Oh! Hello! Good morning!:P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I was downstairs playing my DS while keeping an eye on the dogs o3o Part of me wanted to take my laptop down so I could watch more animu, but I decided against it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Is that avvie even sfw? (Nonetheless, it creeps the crap out of me.)

I like my current theme <3 The only thing I might update is more icons for my randimg piles and I'll possibly try and either find higher quality screencaps or higher quality videos I can screencap myself. /there's a part of me that wants to go out and get the entire series on DVD since it was recently re-released but Idk how much it'd cost plus I prolly don't have enough anyway (if only my parents would pay me my salary...)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh, now I see the ground beef XD; (I kinda miss the Itachi theme, tbh. But hey, it ain't my decision o3o)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

I SAVED SCIENCE.
    64px-Portal_2_achievement_You_Saved_Science.png

Just thought you'd like to know. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Waiting for Lapras...I mean, Shawn, to pop up on here. (By the way Shawn's using Lapras as a PO nick o3o)

Gdit Safari why you close on me I was about to post a question.

Well, anyways, which of the two do you guys think looks better?

33ys5n7.jpg
    t9jwnl.jpg

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Other than one being slightly sharper, there isn't much of a difference that I can see. nevertheless, the left one.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That was the only difference XD; I was just wondering 'cause someone said the right one was LQ and I was afraid of what would happen if I sharpened it again.

Hmm, I wonder how I can enable people to watch Princess Tutu~ I'm easily enabled but terrible at enabling others myself ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Princess Tutu was one of those animes I watched one or two episodes of, intended to watch more, but never did. /shrugs. One of my favorite AMVs is Princess Tutu though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

I'm currently watching Being Human. It's actually pretty good. Curse you Skymin!

AAAAH, don't worry Roswell, I already told Shawn about this. I think he's been staring at his computer screen, wondering how someone other than him could save science. And with lemons, no less.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

WATCH MORE OF IT TARA IF YOU LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC YOU'LL LOVE IT.

And Shawn mentioned that to me on PO, Naku XD; We had a mini-convo. about you o3o

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back