• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ace Attorney is one of the games that have gotten replay value from me. Which is... quite a feat considering I don't even finish most games. It's fun though, especially when my sister is watching me play.

Ahhh, I joys of getting into your favorite fandoms. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I thought SOPA already died.

And I wish I could meet more people who were ecstatic about my favorite fandoms as much as I am. Sadly, it seems like the people I meet are into the series I'm not so much into (ToS, AA, etc.). I mean there's always Pokemon but that's kind of a given here ._.; (And yes I do know some people here have fallen out of the fandom and only go here 'cause of their friends.)

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

SOPA and PIPA didn't die, they're still there, its just postponed. I wish they were dead though....

Years

7328472714f26b32a87e40.gif

Cute girls doing cute things.

Oh look it's Little girls doing nothing anime #90. :P

Anyways I have to say I only have a 3DS. No PSP for me. ^_^

And yes. SOPA/PIPA is just postponed. Still tabled in congress lulz.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I only follow news if it's Plurked, so yeah :B Thought I read something that it had died; guess I misread it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Y'know. When I first made my theme an icon theme, there wasn't many other as far as I know. Now there is a lot of 'em. Kind of wonders if I should try switching to something more original, but I currently lack the creativity.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, I've been thinking of making my icon theme look a little nicer. Kind of like when I had those themes with the gradient backgrounds. Of course, I also want to make more icons to add to the Randimg pile too...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

By the way, I ATE number 15. Wanna fight about it?

Yes, yes I do.

[FONT=a9a777c99c11e1a707a172c0#e81200]I'm not one to reread books (unless it's manga) so soon after finishing them so it's unlikely I'll ever replay the PW games for quite some time.

I don't think I've ever re-read a book. Like, ever. I'll replay a game a million times over, if I like it, that is. But never a book. I might re-read something soon, especially since my library is probably going to run out of books for me to read soon o3o

Shouting "OBJECTION!" into the game . . . ho gawd no. I don't like to shout into my games, because then I feel stupid. I think in Spectrobes you had to shout into it to revive fossils, so I just hummed. lol

ROSWELL, I still wish to hear about that conversation you and Shawn had about me. :>
[/FONT]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You know those silly rumors about the DS Pokemon games where if you shout "Wake up!" while a Pokemon's sleeping into the microphone they're likelier to wake up early? o3o ...Well even if you haven't I remember doing that once and scaring the crap out of my parents. Also reminds me of when I played one of the LoZ DS games, I had to shout real loud but be quiet because my parents were sleeping. I figured out how to trick the mike o3o

Also I forgot the convo. Ask Shawn.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I didn't like it when this theme had a background, so I took it out. Looks nice this way, imo. :v

/stares at thing in photoshop. tempted to use it but probably won't because doesn't feel like having info text in her signature. =w=

I need to get back to reading sometime.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I believe our convo went something like this:

"You know, I thought Naku was a girl."
"Really?"
"Yeah; from his theme."
"His username reminds me of Neku, tbh. xD They sound so similarrrr."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

One of my left icons looks really LQ, but when I tried sharpening it it just looked worse ._.; I'm hoping it really isn't that LQ and I'm being paranoid though I'm thinking of screencapping that scene when I watch it on YT XD; Also thinking of screencapping a background in the series to use for a background for my sig.

Speaking of which I get to relearn Photoshop at school o3o I find it funny how everyone in my class seems to be using celeb. photos for practice while I'm using all scenery wallpapers.

I don't think my thinking Naku was a girl had anything to do with Naku's theme XD; I even thought Naku was a girl before the pink theme o3o But anyways at some point I thought Naku had mentioned Naku was a girl but I guess I read incorrectly XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If it's the icon I think it is, then yeah. It's pretty LQ. I hate it when things end up being LQ, because then my eyes screw up on me and I just end up changing it in the end.
like what i did except to you it's not going to look weird in your eyes, ahah

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wish there were more screencaps of the series, orz Most of the icons I made came from LQ pics (and then the ones that came from higher quality pics sometimes had subs attached).

Maybe once I get the series I'll try and make my own screencaps. ...I wish my parents would pay me for my work soon.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

You know those silly rumors about the DS Pokemon games where if you shout "Wake up!" while a Pokemon's sleeping into the microphone they're likelier to wake up early? o3o ...Well even if you haven't I remember doing that once and scaring the crap out of my parents. Also reminds me of when I played one of the LoZ DS games, I had to shout real loud but be quiet because my parents were sleeping. I figured out how to trick the mike o3o

Also I forgot the convo. Ask Shawn.

Yes, actually I was thinking about that when I wrote my last post. Same for yelling "Snap!" when they're confused. I /think/ I tried it once. Maybe.

*thinks about how to summon Shawn* How 'bout if I say that I destroyed sci- wait, he's already here. NEVERMIND.

Maybe I told you I was a girl once, maybe not. Honestly, I have no idea. I officially get a gender change every Sunday now anyways, so you have permission to keep on being confused. :3

Alice: Madness Returns. I'ma play this in about five seconds. I hope it's good. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back