• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

540k. I've been pretty lazy myself when it comes to playing games, derp. I've also been doing other things than being on the computer.

... my mom was a foreigner. >_>

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I got ToS to take my time up :B gotta say, I like all the characters a heckuva lot, despite Colette's constant apologizing THOSE DRAGONS. FFFFF HATE D8<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

THOSE DRAGONS ARE ANNOYING AS HELL YES. ;A;

I'm sooo glad that you like the game though~ <3 and yeah, Colette apologizes a lot and it was the thing that bothered me in the past, but otherwise she's flipping adorable.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What Dragons?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by Colette's constant apologizing XD; Love how dense she is now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Dragons at Dragon Nest; the mama one and the two baby ones.

Well, everyone has to have their bad qualities, and Colette's apologizing is one of hers. Makes her more like a person imo. Probably why I mind it less now. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Riiiiight. I don't recall having trouble with them, but I've died fighting that stupid fake chest in Efreet's dungeon, sooo...

I love Lloyd because he's an idiot. Does that make me a bad person? XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You probably weren't underleveled. /is like underleveled during every boss fight.

No. I love idiots too. :|;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I honestly don't like grinding, but then again I've seemed to have stopped running away from many battles less and less. I personally blame Final Fantasy DX

Idiot Heroes are always the best! /looks at her Natsu who happens to be my current wallpaper atm and at your Red...who's actually more oblivious than idiotic, but still

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't run away from battles in ToS. I just know the game so well that I'm pretty good at dodging enemies. >_>;

Indeed. Red did some idiotic things himself back in the day. He might not be an idiot per se, but still.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I just finished with another case in Ace Attorney, and I just realized that it's already nearly 3:30 in the morning! I started playing well before midnight, but everytime I play time just seems to fly so quickly that I never really notice how long its been.

Maybe I should consider investing some money in a clock?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That reminds me when I stayed up all night at my friend's house playing the last case of the first game, because it was her game and I wanted to finish it before I had to leave. xD;

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I never played the first part of the series, but I managed to get the good ending in Justice for All. =D

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I c wut u did thar, Pokey, and I approve. (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hi thar Awesome.!

I should consider cooking that hotdog I was going to cook a few moments ago. =3=;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have no idea what Flipper was referencing o3o

/just got back from showing mom some adorable plushies that I want

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

WHAT'S UP, AWSOME.! I'm alright. How you been, broski?

And Ros, 'twas a reference to the Linkin Park song "In the End"

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back