• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. Just started playing Katawa Shoujo not too long ago, now to find out who the hell this Emi Ibarazaki chick is supposed to be.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There wasn't Arietta or Ema, but there was a Gumshoe, and were was also a Godot. :'D There was also a Kenji (from Katawa Shoujo) there holding up a sign saying 'Megacon is a Feminist Conspiracy'! From Tales of, other than me who went as Mithos again, there was a Raine, and a Judith. But yeah. There were a ton of amazing costumes, and it was fun! And like every other convention I went to, I found my Red (or rather she found me this time) and we took a picture together! ♥ I feel like my conventions aren't complete without meeting her now. :P But I think there was a Vivi there as well. I'm not too sure. But there was a White Mage there!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

No Fairy Tail...? :<

Hmm, maybe I should cut my hair short. Then I can crossplay as Guy |D Which would also be kind of ironic, fffffff.

/still trying to figure out who to cosplay as for Otakon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. I know that feel Netto, I know that feel.

I might start going to conventions sometime this summer if I can convince a few of my friends to come with me too, don't wanna be lonely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back