• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would totally recommend anything by Koge-Donbo for those who like Shoujo. Didn't recommend it to Rossu because she's already basically read them all, butyeah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I know of a few of her works, been meaning to read Kamichama Karin for quite a while.

She doesn't stick to one demographic or genre but I'd suggest anything Sumomo Yumeka,

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I was actually thinking of rereading Kamichama Karin again... XD; But only if I don't get anymore suggestions.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oohhh, Manhwa? Reminds me that I should start Ciel from the beginning since it's been forever since I've read it. Let's give it a shot!

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Aw, man, I just finished writing a large list of questions for the interview game, and I ended up clicking the tab away. ;_;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Would someone proficient in Japanese explain to me how シャルル (Sharuru or something like that) translates to Carla. I can see how it can translate to "Shall" or "Charles", but not Carla.

Dammit, Mashima, you make it so confusing trying to figure out what that cat's name is. Manga says Carla, OVA OP says Charles, and her image song says Shall. MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY ;-;

/this is what happens when I shelve manga and FT happens to be one of the things I need to shelve

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Is that true? I've...never noticed, haha.

Word of God means nothing to me now ;; I might as well just go back to saying Lluvia and Gazille and Luxus and Loki and Mistgun and Gerard and--/OK I should go back to work now

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Considering the manga's ending, that's no surprise XD; ...Though then again, I guess it also depends on how close to the manga the anime is. I mean, FT's anime is only an arc behind, last I checked. So unless Bleach isn't like that then it truly is no surprise at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back