• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I had no idea why I typed Jasmine @_@;;

But yeh. Those three were the leaders I always struggled with. Jasmine wasn't too bad though-- it's just her Pokemon were all wayyy high up in level compared to mine since it's like right back to back with Cianwood and you didn't really get much opportunity to grind up some more before fighting here z.z

I also am a fan of the green. It's a very refreshing change of pace :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon! I should see about continuing my White soon. decided to just go along with whatever in terms of my team, but for the most part I think I have most of what I want for my team. Weirdly enough it's most likely not going to have a Water Pokemon. >_>;

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years

I'm redoing my emerald, from being scamed, to kiling all the legendaries, I needed a fresh start. Just need to find a DS to transfer my pokemon to my soulsilver, and I'll be set.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the Supporter's green would match my theme more baw. ;w; Oh well.

I restarted my White, so yeah. I beat the fifth gym and I'm in that one cave where I caught Yuan the Joltik. <3

Years

Has anyone noticed the staff and supporters having green text on their usernames? I guess it has something to do with St. Patrick's Day celebrations.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm afraid someone would have to be blind to not notice the green usernames tbqh. :c

Yay fanart! \o/ if you took requests I would totally ask if you could draw a Symphonia character. Any Symphonia character. ;w;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

:DDDD

For the main characters there are images that show the side, front, and back of the character to make things easier. And they're official art as well. xD; But yeah. Whenever you have the time and don't feel like working on HASHI! or something. :33

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Length of hair, clothing, the fac she's dancing with some fabulous bishie guy. Although off the top og my head I can only name like 5 green haired characters. :I

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

She does look a bit like C.C. yeah, I won't disagree with that. xD; But alas that's Marteeel. :3c

Aw nooo. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back