• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is. Mine currently matches the Mithos/Genis display pic I had, though right now my display pic is Fennel.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And now it's something different! /or it better be something different

I have "Eternal Fellows" in Unicode letters as my last name on my Live account just in case I ever want to go back to that as my screen name o3o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I just woke up, my eyes hurt, I feel icky...
    What did I do last night?

...Oh right, I ate too much snacks while browsing YouTube till half past twelve, and then fell asleep in the couch with a science program on.

Thank god I don't drink.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013

I'd imagine you'd be very bad if you did drink...no offense...>///>
    Also, new signature

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That thread is your territory, Pokey. xD

Just... so much. ;A; Tales of Symphonia, Detective Conan, Shaman King, Merlin, ahhhhhh!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

BBC Merlin. The TV Series. The fourth season is either coming out late October or sometime in November in Europe. Everything else is coming in November. After the single that's going to be the new theme song for ToS I just want to skip right on over to November. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Working on college essays is so much fun, orz

At least for two of the colleges I can just use the same essay, while one requires a personal statement from the subjects they chose. And then if I do this early app. for one I don't need an essay at all. Figures that's the in-state one, though >_> /really does not want to go to an in-state college

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should get going on MacroEconomics and reading the possible resources I have for my Report, as well as study for the exam I'll be taking tomorrow.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So glad the charger I got works with my PSP. I'M SAVED.

Also, gotta go to an urgent medical care center. I hope my mom's eye is all right ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

She just woke up and it hurt. She's trying to take pinkeye medication but that isn't working. And the thing is, her eye looks normal, too. But then again I'm not a trained professional, orz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back