• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I could see Netto in a political office. I'd be very supportive of that, actually.

As for the discussion about Vampire Knight, I know next to nothing about the series, so I cannot contribute at all. All I know is that Vic voices Zero, and I only know that because of a con I went to where he was a guest :V

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If he goes into politics he will have some problems with me, I'm planning to take over the world in the near future.

If he goes into politics he will have some problems with me, I'm planning to take over the world in the near future.

Last edited:
Years

I could see Netto in a political office. I'd be very supportive of that, actually.

As for the discussion about Vampire Knight, I know next to nothing about the series, so I cannot contribute at all. All I know is that Vic voices Zero, and I only know that because of a con I went to where he was a guest :V

I was suspecting that Zero's voice was Vic Mignogna. He's one of the greatest voice actors of all time. He even voiced two COTD's in Pokemon during the Unova saga - Sylvester (from the Club/Don Battle arc) and Professor Icarus (in the Elgyem episode).

Last edited:
Years

I love using Pokecharms' Trainer Card Maker to make my Trainer Cards...

Here's some I made, based on the teams of some of my fave YouTube Pokemon Let's Players...

This is Lueroi's Black team. I follow his Black videos on YouTube:
Spoiler:

And this one is based on giancarloparimango11's White team (he also happens to be a member here):
Spoiler:

This guy may have left YouTube over a year ago due to copyright infringement fears but I still want to give him a shout out. Yes, this is the White team of the legendary, informative, funny man himself - Marriland!:
Spoiler:

TY

I have finally done my last test for school...
Now i get a day off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back