• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

School Days is pretty much must watch because of the ending and well, stuff happens in it that tends to not happen in anime in the genre. Still sucks though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Just visiting, as per usual. Also weirded out by the fact that Time & Space's banner has suddenly shrunk in size. Looks terrible.

...Speaking of looking terrible, so does my usertitle. Wish it could look like this tbh:

nightmare contagion

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If Supporters could here that would be lovely ~_~ The forum I've been frequenting allows anyone to do it so long as they have a sufficient number of posts, though they can only request new HTML usertitles every two weeks (though they only have to wait a week after joining to change it the first time). If you're an Elite Member or staff though you can get it changed to an HTML one as often as you want~

It just looks so...blah, seeing how I'm used to HTML usertitles now XD; I'm also used to Mods having a nice light green font, but eh.

EDIT: Nice to see I can kill this thread still. Goes to show I really am not wanted by most the regulars here~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh you. Jumping to conclusions.

I haven't touched PC in the past few hours because I'm been busy with other things. 8Dc

droomph

weeb
Years

I hope your "Mind" thread hasn't been closed yet (seeing that you're a mod I'm obligated to make a mod pun). I hate it when people won't listen to arguments in favor for their own side, be it conservative or liberal.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

I really hate the mentality of "both sides are just as bad" in the context of political leanings. Conservatives typically are the ones who don't want to consider any points brought up from the left. Mostly neo-cons and the Tea Party. It's why we have things like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh still able to spread misinformation that suits their agenda.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was in Art class or heading to it when you posted, Ros o3o; I am the thread killer 'roud these parts, not you D: tryin' tah steal mah hard-earned title why

I have a paper to write in the next week =w=;;

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Same crowd. 5 page rough draft due Wednesday and I haven't even gotten through 1 page or read through my materials. Finals coming up dangerously close too. I am so good a college student please to be giving me a job and cash money.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. I wanted to be a fancy artist back in middle school until I realized that I suck at it, only thing I can really do is trace pictures of creatures I find off of Google which is something I haven't done in about 3 years now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back