• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

*grabs fish* *cooks* *eats* Haven't had dinner yet...food. on. the. brain. *needs nourishment* I've been obsessively reading all day long and haven't eaten anything except star wars fruit snacks. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffffft, Nice! What have you been reading?

I myself had a nice sandwich on a bagel. Don't ask why it was on a bagel; i just felt like my sandwich to be on a bagel!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

I wouldn't dare question a bagel sandwich...maybe I'll go and eat a waffle sandwich! XD

And I just finished Looking for Alaska and now I just started reading The Magicians...

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

xDD And what would this waffle sandwich consist of may I ask?

Sounds good! I... don't remember the last time I picked up a book. ;_;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

A plethora of meats an cheeses...and peanut butter...and chocolate sauces...and fruit....and raisins?

And...you should pick up a book! haha Looking for Alaska was a really good book for me to read right now. It's got some heavy themes, but it was pretty easy to read and funny. I was in a slump where I hadn't read a book in months and I reeeeeeeally needed to finish...I get like this 'high' when I finish a book. haha

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That sounds like an interesting sandwich. xD

What is 'Looking for Alaska' about (and who's the author)? Maybe I'll give it a shot, or any other books that you can recommend to me!

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

Fixed it for you.

(ノ ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Isn't that adorable?? LOL. It should be rainbow color. lawlz

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

Netto, you should realize by now that I have a pattern with PC. Leave for three months, come back for three months, etc. hahahahahaha Eh...idk why its so hard for me to stay constantly active on the site...but...I am honing on 8 years here at PC, so that has to mean something haha

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I now has two painted neopets. yay. <3 I find it amusing that it's my females who got painted first even though I've had my male neopets longer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Thinking of having an avatar of each ME2 squadmate for the next 10 or so days. Even though I'm playing FEAR Extraction Point right now <_<

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I see your Tyrannian... thing.. and I raise you one Pikachu! Everehone luvs teh Pikachus, right? RIGHT?! ;A; /doesn't do Neopets but still tries and fails

I'm so tired and hungry right now. The two desires are battling one another fiercely x.x I've a feeling the food will win out in the end though....

ALSO! HIIII new person! Welcome to our humble thread of odd quirkiness and magical ponies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back