• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir -Lapras-'s avatar.

And I'll get the tally finished by tomorrow, I'm just so tired today to count. Blah. But I am accepting votes still until tomorrow if anyone missed the deadline.

maybe diab_low was caught up in irl stuff? I mean ... irl does exist.

@thomas - yes exactly! the longest i've had a signature was a few months, not including my loas and such.

I'm getting this count set straight again. XD
DOUBLE NINJA'd

And Netto. Get on it ya lazy bum. XD j/k...but not really though...but I jest...but really tho

Yeah I was pretty last minute on my emblems. XD
I just wish Hybrid Trainer was on to hand them out and this can be over. lol

As Netto mentioned above he'll get to the results tomorrow or something like that.

The emblems probably won't be distributed until the they are all uploaded.

idk I doubt Jake will have the time to do any of that so I might end up doing them lmao.

I've participated in uhhhhh let's see...

Anime Snapshot
Movie Nights
iSketch
#tpc
Singing Contest
PPC
Retro Gaming
Impersonate Lerroux
Egg Swap & Competitive technically !!

and idk I think that's all??? Also I realised I now dislike participant emblems lmao.

edit your number PG Tips

I've participated in
PCX Art Contest
Prettiest Profile Contest
Anime Snapshot
PCX Trivia Challenge
Egg Swap
Casual Battle Tournament
Movie Nights
Retro Gaming
Shiny Pokemon Raffle

I know I'll at least participation emblems for all of those and a General Anime emblem from the Anime Snapshot.
Either way I'm getting a ton of emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back