• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

We can have fun with football

MY TEAM IS BETTER THEN YOURS [insert swearing here] WOMAN, FETCH ME MORE BEER [yadda yadda yadda]
    Cake?

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • ^ Sports aren't required to be fit. Physical activity is. I haven't actively "sported" for a good few years.

Looks like a pretty swell comic, though noting how similar it is to Homestuck, I might just want to catch up on the latter instead, haha.

Meanwhile, drawing happened.
    Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

everyone is different ^^
    I talk about many topics I don't care about, sports being one of them

NINJAS

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years

Yeah, Inazuma Eleven rocks. Love it, best soccer game in my opinion. Hope they release Inazuma Eleven 3 soon. I've already played the first and second one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I played Basketball, Softball, and Soccer when I was younger. But those were all like... seven+ years ago so.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years

Wow me too! But that's 6 years ago xD. I'm not interested in those stuff anymore...but I love curling and soccer. Maybe a little, only a little...Hokey?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back