• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • 67 I found a really cute shoujo manga named Akagami no Shirayukihime (the read haired Snowwhite... or something like that. Tumblr is a wonderful place to find new series. )

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I really like shoujo stuff but I've only really seen the 'classics' and some mahou shoujo. I often tell myself to watch more but then end up watching little boys shooting laser beams at each other instead.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Berserk is fine from what I've read, not going to be a favourite though I can tell.

I respect the mangaka though.
    >reject life
    >play idolm@ster

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Good times. very good times

still an awesome game

still struggle with Majora's Mask though, never really got used to the timer

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

Majora's mask is a great game. Easily one of the best Zelda games. I'd like to see it with Wii-U updated TP graphics. It's not that MM's graphics aren't nice (for its time), but you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back