• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years

Somebody answer something for me:

Where the fudge am I gonna find the guy who resurrects fossils in HG/SS?

Seriously, I somehow find an Old Amber while using Rock Smash in SS, and I have no clue if the scientist guy is in the game or not.

Years
    14. Did you ask in one of the Pokemon games sections?

And Oppy reminds me of me when I was his age...and to this day, I've yet to request a theme or ask for CSS help except for this one time where Gavin helped me get rid of the .... under the titles code.

Yggdra

Years

Asking in one of the games section gives this account a post. And I don't really want to switch accounts at the moment XD

Ergh, I honestly hope my only option isn't trade to DPPt...

By the way, the Pokethlon is fun :3

Yggdra

Years

Yeah.

After all, HG/SS is epic and you know it :3

I only have four Pokemon on my team, though ^^' And there's no way of getting a Sun Stone/Fire Stone easily... (my best bet for the former is to wait for a Bug Catching Contest, then save before entering so I'm guaranteed to win; you can actually obtain Fire Stones from it, too O_o)

Yggdra

Years

That would be my assumption, too XD

Oh well, maybe I'll find out later :3

I might be going to a friend's soon, so yeah.

Yggdra

Years

I know, I know XD

In Johto's Generation IV games, fossils can be found randomly by smashing rocks. The Dome Fossil is exclusive to HeartGold, and the Helix Fossil is exclusive to SoulSilver. The Old Amber can be found in both games.

From Bulbapedia.

YOU MEAN I HAVE TO FLIPPING TRADE THEM TO DPPT?

Not. Cool.

Yggdra

Years

Oops, left out a line.

In Sinnoh, when players travel underground, they can find most of the fossils by digging, along with several other rare items, potentially. After getting the National Pokédex, they can also find the five fossils from the previous three generations.
    In Johto's Generation IV games, fossils can be found randomly by smashing rocks. The Dome Fossil is exclusive to HeartGold, and the Helix Fossil is exclusive to SoulSilver. The Old Amber can be found in both games.

In this generation, fossils are considered to be normal items, and can be held by a Pokémon and traded to another game.

Theeeeeeeere we go.

Annoys me, but hey, what can ya do?

Years
    My bet is on the Pewter Museum...if it didn't go to heaven like Cinnabar Island. /didn't play 2nd gen

Pewter Museum was closed in 2nd gen... Which is why it was brought back in HGSS for main the purpose of reviving fossils. :D
    Y'all can trust my word on this subject matter, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back