• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

*yawns* Ah, playing Crystal is fun~

*cheated to get Celebi* And I don't even have my third gym badge yet... =D (and no, I didn't cheat a Master Ball; I fought the thing fair and square with my best being level 17, and caught it with a Great Ball)

Nex Crimen

Death in the flesh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    9. mmmm must think of something random to type thats more then four words...
    oh wait i already have.

Nex Crimen

Death in the flesh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    11. no its impossible to win because the evil mods will post constantly, and make us start all over again...nasty mods

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think I'm going to be one of the "evil mods" and make you guys start all over again.

Starting wiiiiiiiith...

0!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

Let's all just be positive. Nica and I got to 75 just starting up a conversation.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

Actually, we aren't doomed, we've continued after about an hour and a half. However, if at least a few people can continually just keep up a straight forward or random conversation, then we will eventually reach a high number [it has to be continuous though, as in right after the next before mods can spoil it].

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

Maybe one day they'll learn some respect and come up with their own nickname and not take yours Fi [without permission].

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

jpp8 is a nice shortage for the name, actually I think I remember that old username before.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

There is only like 48 people on, and oly one mod, one S-mod, and one Admin and it is only 4:31pm Eastern Time. That is really low, however now it a perfec time to pick up count, if we get more people to join at this time.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024

Not posted here too often... Not many people on, as said... I feel like a kid in a candy store!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back