• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Best of the GMs and reapers, if you ask me >.>

Though, then again... Nah, rather not spoil it for those who aren't very far in the game.

Oh, Shiki, you and your stuffed pig XD *shot by Shiki*

Years

One step and I'm on my way gonna start all over again. I wanna be a hero! Pokemon Advanced! I'm on my way. I wanna be a hero. Give it just one chance in the future we'll decide, if there's a hero buried deep inside. I wanna be a hero. Pokemon! :)

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

It's been storming the past few days as well. It knocked out my internet twice yesterday. It was horrible.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh, bye Jiggly ;_; I'll miss you (and your awesome China theme).

Bleh, I need to get one of my friends to post in OT. She's so far only posted in Pokemon Trivia, which is nowhere near as fun as OT XD

She's also posted in the New Users forum and Pokemon Groups, but...meh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Jiggly is going to the state I live in. :O Hope you have fun, and not get stuck on the side of the road stuck in the mud in front of Animal Kingdom. 8D -shot-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back