• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    23. It's a feat because I've been only half focusing in that class... I've been doodling to stay awake the whole time.

I took the class because I forgot all the stuff that they teach you in it in the year that had passed since my last algebra class.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    26 or 27, depending

uh, anyone else notice we had two 23's in a row? or was that a count correction?

oh, ok, 27!

uhg, heres hoping im sick again tomorrow! *doesnt wanna go back to school*

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

In order to celebrate the upcoming Homecoming, my school let us all wear hats for today. I'm a horrible Touhou fan for not participating. D:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. *remembers that she stole yucchan's marsa cosplay hat* heh.

gin, i realized recently that i love your naruto love's enemy in the scene you saw that made you love your naruto love

Sanae

«Peach Hat
    Years

And I somehow aced a math quiz I knew about, didn't study for, and figured I'd get one or two wrong on. And then I aced my trig quiz that I also didn't study for.

On another note, I had three cavities filled today X_X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back