• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That sounds like my Track/Methods of Science teacher. She's loading us with a CRAPLOAD of homework (OK, she assigns THREE FLIPPING CHAPTERS and expects US to write a REFLECTION on them within a WEEK, and we already have a book for ENGLISH that we're reading), so yeah. Main reason why I'm failing >.>

ALSO... Quote Anthony La...

"You are not allowed to register accounts to create an illusion of more than one person.
    Also known as "sock puppetry", you may not use another account to vote on a poll or back up an argument, mislead other members, or evade a ban. Evasion of a ban, in particular may, depending on the offences a member commits, result in punishments such as the ban time being doubled and/or the timer reset. This does not prohibit having multiple accounts (for yourself or individuals in your family) in general. We will ban all accounts used for ban evasion without question."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Send out chain letters to all her friends, perhaps? :D

*shot*

That, or sign her up for some adult website or newsletter subscription or whatever XD Then delete any signs of it before she finds out.

You know, "was" is past tense. "Is" makes much more sense.

Years
  • 49. Pretty nice, but stock is in low quality, and text clashes with image in terms of colors~ Keep trying, though, you're getting better. Try some tutorials in the Graphics & Photography section (b'')b

Sorry, I mistook what "what" could have meant ^^;

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
  • 50. sure, but i may not get a chance to read them... stupid homework. and pc = procrastination.

thanks! the other gradients looked worse tho, they would have faded into the image. and im still trying to get the hang of saving the pics... there were errors while exporting this time, so i had to screenshot it then save it via Paint again. and the image was a JPEG to begin with.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The Guardian's definitely

Spoiler:

On another note, I love el-jay are-peeing <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back