• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

What's a Zune? XD

Well, iPod isn't on my wishlist. On my wishlist is the following:

-A PSP (which I'm getting in four days; I'd get it in three, but my parents won't let me go to my dad's house on my birthday, orz)
    -Yggdra Union for the PSP (also confirmed; I bugged my dad to buy it for me)
    -Riviera: The Promised Land for PSP
    -Kingdom Hearts DS ('cause I'm too lazy to put in 358/2 Days... Wait, I just did)
    -Digimon World DS (maybe now I should ask him for Dusk, too, to go with Dawn)
    -Paper Mario 2 (orz, forgot to mention this one to dad)

All but one are video games XD

And 36, Fairy Tail and Rave are the same :3 Just saying.
    1. The Thousand-Year Door?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yes, The One Thousand Year Door. Best of the three if you ask me, but the first one is pretty good too <3 The third one... I don't like how the only partners are little pixelated things (at least Tippi is less annoying than Navi) and regular Mario characters (Peach, Bowser, Luigi).

/but that could because I love riding on Yoshi in PM2 ><'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

In what?

In PM2, you keep him the entire time O_o Unless you're talking about PM1. Oh god, I wanted a Yoshi from that island so badly, but what do I get instead? A fugly cheep-cheep nanny whose name is food.

Also, remember when I asked you to pick a sound file for the thread's BGM and for my sig.?

/added all the tracks from that onto the first page

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I dun like the Mario sports games as much. Except for Mario Kart.

Mario Party isn't too bad either, though some of the older ones are hard :<

I like the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series the most <3 (even though I've only played the first Mario & Luigi game for the GBA) Luigi's Mansion is OK too, though it scared me way back when ;_;

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    OMFG, Superstar Saga is my fav GBA game, I WUV IT! :D

Even Pokemon Snap on the VC? 8O

Why yes, yes it is. I beat it in 1 weekend though. Gold on every cup in every class.

Wii > Double Dash! > DS > 64 > Super > Super Circuit

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh, MK Wii is sooooooooooooooooo fun <3 I don't own it, but I've played it countless times with my friend at his place, and it's fun playing it over Wi-Fi especially!

Also, silly troll is silly. *points to CQ+F*

Years
    17. Because the trial will be Tuesday, and chances are, I can't prepare everything Monday afternoon (which is shortened because I have to stay after school to decorate for a Latin party in the gym basement @.@).

Years
    19. It's basically a re-enactment of a real court case. You are presented with the case, then each person according to their role (lawyers, witnesses) will prepare accordingly. Lawyers will make the opening and closing statements, as well as questions to ask the witness. The witnesses will have to study the case carefully and have to be able to answer questions on the spot (they don't get to see the questions beforehand). In the end, the judge (some lawyer from the local bar) will determine whether the plaintiff or the accuses is the victor. Right now, I have nothing to go by, and I probably didn't do my share of work over the past few weeks, so I'm not prepared D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back