• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    if i had my other laptop i'd show you how to add pretty good depth but i don't sooo :p

have i asked you guys what you think about this ???

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
    10. You should take that link and post it right here, Gazza. And you should work something with the colors, since it's a bit grayish and doesn't stand out much.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i already have Dukey rated it and said it was pretty good and that it was a lot better than what most people in G&P post (Dukey pwns at GFX art)

i just wanted to know what you guys thought of ot that's all

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    O, I saw that before, Gazza. >.>
    I belong to that speshal group of people who fear and/or avoid G&P. *runs away* Cus I'm intimidated by all the awesomer peeps in thar.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    what does that mean please?

i entered SOTW once.....never did it again though XD

anywho last post from me before i go watch some anime and sleep

g'night

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I've had no actual homework for two weeks. Cus of finals and our "i-term" week, where we did random special community service-y classes.
    I did have an essay assigned before the end of semester... but I have no clue when it's due. XD
    I'm procratinating less than usual tho. :b

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    OMG RIN!! She's so kawaii<3
    I like Len more tho. XD But Rin is cute too. Theme is cute cute cute, win win win.

I don't really like sleeping. I'm sorta mildly insomniatic or something. XD Idk. I only like sleeping for the dreams and to escape reality. When I go to bed early I dream too much and end up getting hardly any sleep anyway. -_-

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    27. if i had the original, id upload it for ya. most stuff ive made recently has been uploaded to photobucket or tinypic.

glad you like the theme, guys~ Rin is sorta like me, appearance-wise. cept me hair is longer and redder.

btw, Sakura? can you give me the code thats in your siggy that makes it go to the center all nice-like??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back