• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hokai~ |D Lemme ask Taco about it the next time I'm able to get onto AIM. I'm sure she won't mind~

XDDD Niiiice.

-has a theme she wants to change to for Valentines Day, but can't here. ;~; even if she did, she's on IE and IE isn't co-operating with her current theme very well. :|-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Daaaaaw D:

Geez, I've been wanting to get on XI RPG's AIM chat and mention the icons to everyone and see what the one person who plays Lucy there thinks of the icons I made of her XD

/I'm just too lazy to

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDD

Yannow... we should do something with Ruby and Gold for Valentines Day in Dive. :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

We should~

/that would mean temporary off-hiatus, plus a Gold complaining in Dear Mun that I pay more attention to my other male Muses

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

With the help of the RabuRabu virus, we can definitely think of something~ |D

-pats- I've been pretty much on Hiatus as well there too. :/ I really need to get off Hiatus though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Same.

I've been thinking of doing that once I app. another character there, but I don't know which one I should app., other than my OC. And I fail at making non-Mary Sueish apps. for those (except that one Touhou OC, but I just had to increase the history a little bit more ._.).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You could try apping a Fairy Tail character there? IDK. :x I'm still trying to finish up my Yukiko app. ._.;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have mine prepared~ <3 It's smexy too~

I just need to have internet at my house again. :|

But it's really smexy~ <3 </brick'd>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I do have my Wendy Muse, but I already submitted her app. for XI, like, a few weeks ago, still haven't heard from them, and dunno if they want me to be more active w/ Youmu or not in order to be accepted or what.

I'd probably use Plue as a FT character, though I've also been planning on sending him to XI as Youmu's pet. Along with Navi XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had this one picture that I wanted to use a while ago, but I couldn't render it well enough. I was able to yesterday though, and thus a theme was made. <3

I have a theme ready for Pazuru as well, though it's not for the seasons. Maybe I'll make one for the season for that one.

The HeijixKazuha one is staying on Ru/Jordan though. :B

DO IT NATSU-PIE

Now I must poof off, because the bell is about to ring. ;~; Adios, all! o/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hey, Netto?

Mind changing the WOFP name to "Watch Out for Fairy Tail Hijack LOL (WOFFTHL v1.0) or something similar?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    jordan where did you watch Clannad? the site i use won't work for me
    (Anime freak tv and i can't watch anymore megaupload just yet)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back