• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It probably won't D:

You'll need icons and an account for Dia first (well, not really, but still XD). And Tara and I might be able to help you with that~ Tara especially since she's been at it longer.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Listen to the music in my sig., Rey. Its upbeat tune should cheer you up :3

And I have a slower version of it if you wanna listen to that instead~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Go and get one, Letty.

The original collab. was HG/SS, but then Klippy and Netto went with DPPt ones so I joined in and more people have been joining in now (b' ')b

Someone's doing a Pokemon version of this too. And then Kevin keeps posting one of a similar style with Satori.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yeah...

Ambellina also has one of the butler dude plus the lady of the Battle Castle :> It's only a matter of time before someone goes with Dahlia and someone else goes with whatever-his-name-is from the Battle Factory.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    All the cool kids use DPPt themes
    instead of those silly HGSS one ;<

Lucian is still the best. (b'')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back