• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDD Really? Wow.

-doesn't help that she plays early in the morning, and the past two mornings her throat was all 'I HAET YOU. 8|'-

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Now, now, don't say that. You'll play BEAUTIFULLY, Tara.

/reminds me, the person whose school I visited today plays clarinet, and her name's Sarah XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pfffft. I highly doubt it. D8

XD Nice.

Ohyeah. Oh a random note, Taco and Jeni said you can join YaddaYaddaBoom, so I'll see 'bout addin' y' to the community so you can post your icons and stuff. c:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Hey, believe in yourself and you'll do well~

And \o/ That rules.

/means I should go make more icons sometime in the near future

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Believe in me who believes in you? Yours is a clarinet that will pierce the heavens?

</brick'd>

Whoo~ /o/

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Pfffffft.

Who the hell do you think we are?!

/by the way, I'm even more worried because the app. I sent in for a character long ago had the wrong age; the character's 12 and I put 14 ._.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

YOSH. /o/

D: -hugs Natsu-pie- Maybe you can stick a note saying that you mistook the age for 14 and the actual age is 12?

XDD;

And okay. I'll see 'bout doin' that.

-should add the Gurren Lagann Manga to the 'need to read' list-

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

*pokes theme so hard holes almost appear*

Ah, I'm still hoping they haven't gotten to it yet XD I remember they had 12 applications right before the previous closing, so maybe they still have more to go through. Nonetheless, I'm afraid to ask ._.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pfffffft. XDD

I'm sure it'll be fine~ Just stay optimistic. c: -is being such a hypocrite right now-

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Hmm... I would suggest listening to an upbeat song, but... D:

/I could totally give you a ZIP file containing the FT OST and you could download it and burn the music on a CD to listen to 8D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

-hand me that .zip file. I'm about to put songs on my I-pod since it needs to charge. |D Then I should prolly head to bed-

Then I'll have to put it on a USB driver and transfer the files over to my brother's laptop to burn. XD; -needs a new CD Drive-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back