• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pffffffffffft XD

Oh, and rather than watch Kanon or ef or Clannad, I went on to watch Higurashi Kai. Thought I should actually make some progress on it.

And I noticed that the most recent FT episode is up (I hope, unless I didn't update MAL last week, which is least likely), so watching that now o3o Of course, that's IF I can find a decent anime-hosting site, since ZomgAnime is apparently "harmful" to my computer while I'm at my mom's and the video on Animefreak is being screwy. At this point, I don't care a crap about quality as long as I can still see the action and read the subs.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The last times I went on it in Saratoga, it wasn't like that.

Plus, I'm on a Mac, so it really wouldn't do anything to my computer.

Oh well, FT 24 now watched 8D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I decided to join the fun, but it doesn't seem like much is going about right now. :\

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I started a new file in SoulSilver and currently have a sweet female Chikorita and an in-training Hoot-hoot. It's all epic. :]

... Yes, I'm terrible at starting a decent conversation when I have little to talk about. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft, I'm expecting it to be like gen. 3, with only a few exceptional Pokemanz.

What they really need is MORE FEMALE GYM LEADERS and MORE FEMALE E4 MEMBERS. I was really glad that Shirona/Cynthia was the Sinnoh Champ, so they need to keep at it. COME ON, NINTENDO, REACH OUT TO THE FEMALE CROWD HERE <3

Oh, and I'm done watching my anime for the night ^_^ Let's see... Six episodes of anime, five from Higurashi Kai, and one from Fairy Tail. Wow.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You mean Tate & Liza?

/according to the Chuang Yi (did I get it right?) translation of the RS arc of PokeSupe, Tate is also female |D

I loved the Double Battle gym. Though I'm assuming they only had it because of the introduction to double battles in general.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Seen it a ton of times. There's even a couple people playing BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE!!1!1!!111!1 Green from that comic in LiveJournal :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back