• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

PROTIP. Put no thoughts into your posts whatsoever. Post in everything. Everything. That's how Captain Hobo did it.

I GET POST COUNT BOOSTS I DON'T ANTICIPATE. SORRY GUISE. :<

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I just realized.

on wednesday it'll have been like, one whole year since i joined PC C':

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Who is captain hobo? :'D
    I have a hamster named captain ham ham.

Rey rey ~ nice. :]
    I was here from July 09, but I was only active for about 3 weeks in August because I was stuck at home. Then I stopped playing pokemon and now I'm back .xD

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I just broke my 214 post count. Now my post count is equivalent to Sneasel's pokedex number. :(

EDIT: lolz i've just came here last month LOL

Years
    48 I want to beat Lightning, and most of all Nica. GRR, give me 3 years of epic posting and I shall prevail!

OVP really helps, as well as HG/SS Help.

I've been here for 5 months, and I have almost 1,000 posts. Before my half-year anniversary. Imagine that, and I want to triple it XD

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    xD Wow~

Yeah I want to increase mine too but since the wifi topics and this topic doesn't increase post count, my post count is a lot lower. >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back