• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years

I'm half-half. :\ Sometimes I make my Pokemon the nature that suits them, and use a moveset Smogon says, and pick Pokemon from the OU list (occasionally), but I normally can't be bother with EV's. xD My team is decent at the Battle Frontier, none the less (apart from the fact i can't beat the stupid Battle Castle. :< Okay, maybe it's not stupid. :\) I'm not into Competitive Batteling though. :\

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I pwned my friend's team of level 45s with a level 41 Skarmory. JUST a level 41 Skarmory (all right, I switched out on his last Pokemon just to be fair, but I could've taken them all down).

Besides, I cbf'd to recreate my team with Egg Moves and all, haha no.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I just wanted to see what their ideas of movesets were, since I'd like help with my own movesets [See: Roswell's Blog: Latest Blog Entry].

And I can't believe I never thought of Safeguard!Meganium for her Petal Dance D:

I also used Smogon to look up the Tiers my Pokemon were listed under. Haha, only two are NU, and four are OU /tries to use NU/UU Pokes

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't have any OU Pokemon on my HG team. Figures.

Three are NU (I really can't see Espeon here, especially when she's helped me take down so many things ._.'), one BL, and two UU.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I trained 20 EVed pokemon before my Wifi went away, and only 1 of them was OU. The only reason I used him was cause he caused eternal sandstorm. poor tyranitar....XD
    I was actually gonna train a hippopotas (spelling?) and name it "NFU? WTF!" or something similar, and he was gonna kill dem OUs! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back