• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    4. Well, given the oppression that Fairy Tail fans have given me, I really only watched it as an afterthought xD; I enjoyed the production quality the show has, but is still lacking in such in comparison to Clannad, and of course, there are shounen traits that show up in it that I would rather live without. However, given the audience of the show, it does a fairly good job of at least trying to stimulate emotions and not just dabble on with the endless destruction....but then a random jab of humor really ruins the moment.

Did I just tl;dr?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hmph, the humor does well with breaking the moment.

I'm not one for emotional series anyways. While Clannad is OK, I just can't say it's on my top ten for best anime/manga.

On it, would probably be:

1. Fairy Tail
    2. Rave (got up there again)
    3. Shaman King (oh, nostalgia <3)
    4. Higurashi
    5. Umineko
    6. Pokemon Special
    7. Dinosaur King (yes, yes indeed)
    8. Yu-Gi-Oh (particularly the original series up until after the Battle City tournament, season 0, and GX)
    9. .hack
    10. Mermaid Melody (What is this I don't even; mostly on here for the nostalgia and pwnsome songs)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back