• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ew, Sapphire sucks D:

Personally, I think the sexiest things include Gold, Ruby (although more "moe" than "sexy"), HGSS!Red, PokeSupe!Red, Natsu, Yoh, Natsu, other people...

Oh, and because I don't wanna update my blog on my current HG team, I'll just do it here :V

Corona ~ Typhlosion
    Level 41
    Swift
    Attract
    Smokescreen
    Lava Plume

I only gave her Attract for her to use on Karen's Umbreon. Plus it was kind of silly keeping Leer when she's more of a special attacker than a physical attacker.

---

Tara ~ Lapras
    Level 37
    Brine
    Surf
    Hail
    Ice Beam

OMG, Brine helped me so much when against Karen's Houndoom. Had to get rid of Confuse Ray, but I already have two other Pokemon with that move :/

---

Millie ~ Crobat
    Level 36
    Fly
    Confuse Ray
    Cross Poison
    Screech

Millie's Screech + Confuse Ray + Fly combo is beast. Her speed also helps. Except against that darn Aerodactyl.

---

Gardia ~ Espeon
    Level 38? (maybe 39)
    Shadow Ball
    Headbutt
    Psybeam
    Light Screen

My best special attacker, although her defensive stats kinda suck.

---

Kanon ~ Umbreon
    Level 34
    Flash
    Hyper Beam
    Confuse Ray
    Dark Pulse

Once I taught him Dark Pulse, he proved to be a worthy contender against Will's Pokemon in the beginning. Helped him level up, that's for sure.

---

Lilith ~ Vileplume
    Level 33
    Sunny Day
    Stun Spore
    SolarBeam
    Sludge Bomb

Because I needed to take some Pokemon out so that I could put my third HM slave (that shiny Gyarados) in, I chose Lilith (because I wanted to train Kanon a little bit so he could be useful against Will). So right now, she's just there in case I need to heal a Pokemon, though that doesn't really last too long.

Years

No, I leik Sapphire as much as I leik May.

Also, shippings....eww, I hate Pikashipping :O That's Pokemon Beastality!

Also, I have a Typhlosion too named Volcanix. I have a Pidgeot, Poliwrath, Victreebel, Ampharos, and a Dragonair. Geo the Larvitar is going to replace Beacon/Ampharos once he evolves.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I just need a nickname for the Forretress I want in SS D:

And I changed my Meganium from a boy back into a girl. I figured my character would be Joshua and my Meganium'd be Erys.

Love May, hate Sapphire. Yet I do play her in LJ.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You better hope Tara doesn't see that comment. Unless, of course, you're referring to HGSS!Red as opposed to PokeSupe!Red, since I don't think Tara likes the former too much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back