• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yeah, but that's of Gray, not Natsu :<

And as I said two pages back or so, him wearing just a vest and scarf over his bod does not count as being shirtless.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I've been on the laptop and have been utterly bored before, even when talking to several people on IM.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

If I had any videos to screenshot or if I remembered the requests I got, I could be making icons.

maybe i should make that red account i've been meaning to do

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I make Icons, 'cause I own an Icon Community with three other people (including Rossu-Pie). I've been meaning to make some Detective Conan icons, but I forgot what episodes my friend requested. I also make PokeSpe icons from video sometimes, or other parodies, but I haven't found any good ones yet.

and this 'red journal' in strikes have something to do with roleplaying on LJ

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years

Tara has it in her main account's sig.

And you didn't realize that Netto?

Actually, it took me forever to realize Yoh from Shaman King had something similar ._.'

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Yannow. Maybe in the future I'll start making Fairy Tail icons, if they work as well as the Detective Conan icons in terms of how I brighten them up and everything.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Hand me a screenshot or something and I'll test it out right now~?

Afterwards I'll see 'bout going to isketch until my sister wakes up whenever that is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back