• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's probably because I'm still using the school's interwebs. /will have to wait until she goes home.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Actually...

The source URL is from Pixiv, and regardless of if you have an account or not, you wouldn't be able to see the image if linked on a forum like this.

To top it off, I'm assuming she copied the image URL. While that does work, she'd ultimately need to save it and then upload it with Imageshack or something.

Years

*Sigh* I wish people would learn that Pixiv and danbooru don't like direct linking. /HORRIBLE★PERSON
    Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Kevin, I wanna know how you found the image from the source code thing o3o

'Cause it said that the access was forbidden when I tried copy-pasting it into a new tab. And I checked that I was logged into my Pixiv account, too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/squeals

and that is why the art looks really familiar as well.

/saves

yeah. even if pixiv liked direct linking I wouldn't have been able to see it. /school blocked pixiv, aye.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Our school is really big and nice and spacious, and so they choose our school to host things. Including State Solo & Ensemble.

Sadly, we be not hosting it because of Spring Break switching to a different week. not like i care but still.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back