• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    [jq]Kudos to jigglyppuff8 for taking the time to review this, as we all know he's a busy, busy man.[/jq]

Haha. That last part has so not true, it's laughable. orz

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Pffft. Where is that quote from, Kevin?

XDDD Awesomeness.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I missed the seiyu discussion? NOEZ!! *puts away his Miyu Irino, Megumi Toyoguchi, Takahiro Sakurai, and Kenichi Suzumura for another day*

Years
    Pffft. Where is that quote from, Kevin?

touhou.wikia.com. Still amazes me that there are people out there would think that me of all people would be doing worthwhile things. Especially in summer.

Only seiyuu I can recall is Tomokazu Sugita. And his voice is the only thing I'll remember about him. :<

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Pfft. That's true.

Ahh, how can I forget Nakahara Mai? ... I seem to remember female one more than male ones. :U Several people should actually recognize that name here, maybe.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Haha. I'm not surprised. Who she voices are people Rossu-Pie and/or Jordan would know (I know for sure that Rossu-Pie will know a few). And possibly a few others.

Years

Haha. I'm not surprised. Who she voices are people Rossu-Pie and/or Jordan would know (I know for sure that Rossu-Pie will know a few). And possibly a few others.
    Eyup. She voices the two Nagisas: One from the show I most frequently talk about (not Gintama), and the other from a show that must not be named that jigglyppuff8 would enjoy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OK, time for my seiyuu list D:

Tetsuya Kakihara - COME ON, IT'S NATSU AND SIMON (probably the only male seiyuu I remember ._. I can remember Daisuke's first name, but meh)
    Nana Mizuki - I believe she's Tamao from Shaman King~
    Ai Nonaka - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOOO and Serene from Riviera
    Mai Nakahara - OK, long list time: Juvia, Yggdra, Rena, Nagisa... OK, it wasn't that long
    Rie Kugimiya - Happy, Shannon, Liechtenstein, and Ein from Riviera <3
    Miyuki Sawashiro - Kazune from Kamichama Karin and Milanor from Yggdra Union

...Yeah. I can never remember Aya Hirano for some reason.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Wow, I thought you would be able to remember that Aya Hirano at least plays Lucy. xD;

Although I guess I constantly forget that Kappei Yamaguchi is Shinichi Kudo AND Kaito Kuroba/Kaitou KID and souchirou from PPGZ, and Minami Takayama is Conan and Mithos from Tales of Symphonia make it so I shouldn't be talking. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I think I also recall Laxus/Kamina's seiyuu voicing Lloyd from ToS. At least, I think it was that guy :>

And the name "Yuki" or "Yuko" Goto pops into my head, but I can't recall who she voices.

Edit: Yup, thought so. Cierra from Riviera and Mikuru from Haruhi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back