• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That should be clear as day, he's wearing a Santa suit, duh. Answering seriously though it doesn't have anything to do with Christmas, it is just a song about general life worries. Releasing it at Christmas, the season of good cheer, could have been seen as some sort of poignant statement I suppose.

I remember there was a fair bit of buzz around the song thanks to a DJ on Radio 1, trying to get that ahead of talent show crap in the race for Christmas number 1. Shame it failed miserably.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I can't imagine plummeting to your death in a schoolgirl uniform is a good way to die

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Do not distribute illegal content. (4 pts / 4 mths)
    You may not discuss how to obtain these materials, upload them to the PokéCommunity, or link to other web sites containing these (illegal) materials.

Well netto, you have five seconds to convince me that manga being on that site is not illegal or I'll have you ban the gosh-darn heck out of yourself.
    #MiniMod4Lyfe

Years

You're illegal. I understand tho, but its not as if people really care about the series. (Still considering the gray areas of fair use translation, and the fact that the manga spinoff is not licensed outside Japan, well...;3)

Still such a party pooper. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back