• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Glad I got it right.

And I'm watching Kill la Kill weekly. No other anime since I'll finish YYH tomorrow with the last episode. Mangas - OP and Naruto. And a little bit of Girls of the High's. And a manga on a sensitive topic, children giving birth to children, kodomo no kodomo.

edit - lol netto i logged in back to delete that post haha

Last edited:
Years

Just finished YYH. Damn, I love these kinds of endings.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

are you serious? Like, really?! YYH is a series I assume most people have watched. Hell, even I did when I wasn't even into anime or manga. I mean, if a 2006-2007 me with almost nil anime exposure could come across and watch a show like this then...wow. Plus, the series is ancient!!!

Damn, this is surprising. Either way, I like dem YYH kisses. Yusuke and Keiko = best shonen couple.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Well nowadays, the classics that were watched by everyone are now things that people tell their friends that they need to see. You'd be surprised at the number of 90s/early 00s classics that modern fans haven't seen.

But yeah, for anyone who hasn't seen Yu Yu Hakusho, it's fantastic.

...Also, to DeroDero of Lust, did you watch it dubbed or in Japanese?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah I'm one of those people who haven't seen Yu Yu Hakusho because back then I never really went out of my way to watch tv shows still don't tbh/

Years

Well, it is a romantic comedy involving Yusuke and Keiko. Their high school struggles and a tragic end! :p

lmao, jk. It is a shonen battle manga. Like Naruto, OP and FT. Except the main protag is a lot more mature than the mains of any of these three and not as stupid. And he actually gets to have a girl and even kisses - something the others lack lel. But really, it is fantastic. I tried both, machomuu. Prefer the dub here, tbh. And I generally prefer subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back