• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Heh....typical anime cliche, where the girl with supernatural powers sees nothing wrong with getting naked around boys...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I've never really seen that as a cliche. Guy accidentally walking in on a girl changing and then her kicking him in the face is far more common.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And yet I have seen little of the sort shows how much anime i've watched.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

There are certainly types of characters that don't react in that situation I suppose. 'Emotionless' types Rei would be the obvious case study. That unreaction is just a part of the cliche character though so yeah.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

There used to be a Fire Emblem OVA </3

emblem.jpg

I miss it. ;o; Nowadays I watch Kuroko no Basuke, Kill la Kill, and Sakura Wars. :3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

There are certainly types of characters that don't react in that situation I suppose. 'Emotionless' types Rei would be the obvious case study. That unreaction is just a part of the cliche character though so yeah.

First thing that comes to my mind is crab in episode 2 of bake. Haruhi probably fits somewhere in there, too.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

When was the last time you saw a pair of breasts in Call of Duty

Nothing more then big guys with tiny manhoods shooting each other

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

If you replaced the CoD characters with lolis and instead of shooting each other they ate cake and drank tea I might actually play it.

If you replaced the CoD characters with lolis and instead of shooting each other they ate cake and drank tea I might actually play it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back