• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

say whatever you want, as long as there's the correct number in there somewhere

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Okay, so, I haven't touched my 3dsxl lately. Totally not because my flashcard only works on my ds lite. But anyways, I started playing Fire Emblem Awakening again last night, after not touching the thing for over a month. Can't believe how much I'd got blown away because of screensize/graphics. XD

Okay, so, I haven't touched my 3dsxl lately. Totally not because my flashcard only works on my ds lite. But anyways, I started playing Fire Emblem Awakening again last night, after not touching the thing for over a month. Can't believe how much I'd got blown away because of screensize/graphics. XD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I need to get a bigger SD card

As it is, I can only have either PMD 3D installed or a Link Between Worlds, not both

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 42. My only games are FE and Pokemon X, and FE's the only one that's installed on a sd card.

I don't really think I'll be getting anything new anytime soon.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 42. My only games are FE and Pokemon X, and FE's the only one that's installed on a sd card.

I don't really think I'll be getting anything new anytime soon.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

The 3DS is fun.

Generally I'm way too busy to even touch it, though. A combination of life happenings and the internet, I guess.

The 3DS is fun.

Generally I'm way too busy to even touch it, though. A combination of life happenings and the internet, I guess.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
    Super Mario 64DS
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Heartgold
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Black 2
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Beat 'em all multiple times too