• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I probably want use mega evos till post game. why? because I dont want to breeze through the game lol. speaking of which most of the battle themes are dissapointing. especially the champion theme. ugh.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

so has anybod seen loghorizon yet? Its kinda sorta like SAO(well actually I dunno. I need to watch more to make such a decision)....but lolthe humor in their lol. Reminds me of tales of symphony for some reason.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    *runs off to Serebii*

I knew that...and that, and THAT, ooh, that's new...

still no Dark type Gym

COME ON

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

huh. whats up with seribii today? might as well check myself
    *goes to seribii*

EDIT:m...m...m...m...MEGA AGGGRON. AAAAAAH. Totally going wild now. omg omg omg omg omg. yeeeeesss. Plus another certain place is returning that I love. Okay my body is once again ready. whooo

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XY information. Just what Pokey said on the last page. Thus why I am not going to look.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

lol I have looked at EVERYTHING. The music,the E4,The champ,the megas,all the pokemon....all the locations. I have seen most of everything lol. to me spoilers are nothing but the icing of the cake :)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

welp. I just spoiled myself another big one. the entire pokedex lol. also all the version exclusives. glad I am getting x as my favorite "steel" type is only on that version((dont worry peaches I didnt spoil nothing. I just left a hint)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

I am going to feel lonely when the games come out. no friends noone plays it irl. oh well. doesnt bother me. I more of a lone wolf anyway

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

The amount of spoilers here is really getting on my nerves... >=/

Anyways, if you don't have any friends who play it irl, I'd be more than willing to trade or battle with you through wifi , xseed. =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sorry Arma. :(
    I might not be around for other reasons but yeah. We'll see how much I can avoid.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 57. Don't sweat it miss mod! =) Luckily I've managed to avoid the fast majority of images!

Won't be around till Monday after this night, I think. Got some pretty busy days ahead of me. Actually, only Friday and Sunday will be busy days, but me thinks that I'll spend the entire Saturday playing Pokemon. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No PIXY. We're old because we remember when the mods could add to the count before they couldn't add to the count. :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back