• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Been trying to catch an Adamant Abra with Synchronize and getting like every other nature but. I'm tempted to throw my DS somewhere.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Think Anna got that when she mentioned the extra case lmao. I still have to finish the DLC case. Been lazy because I watched my friend stream the case so I already know what happens and such. But ughh Ace Attorney is currently my life you don't understand how bad this is.
    I understand. Back when I first found out about Ace Attorney, it was my life. Ah, the memories, back when everything was fresh and I wasn't replaying the games several times over.

@donavannj - I know how you feel. So far I've bought Game Dev Tycoon, Skullgirls, Surgeon Sim, Spelunky, and Don't Starve.

...And the sale's not even over yet...

...And then there's the Christmas Sale <_<

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 219. I'm not to judge, but isn't it like really late over there, miss mod?
    Anyway, why does it have to be a adamant one? That doesn't make much sense to me...
    Speaking of nonsensical things, I ev'ed a jolly shellder for special attack. -.-"

Last edited:
    Years

I'm about to pull the trigger on 19 games:
    Audiosurf
    MLB Front Office Manager
    Jet Set Radio
    Gone Home
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    Euro Truck Simulator 2
    Euro Truck Simulator
    Saints Row IV
    Skyscraper Simulator
    Civ V
    Skullgirls
    Game Dev Tycoon
    Long Live The Queen
    Skullgirls: Squigly
    Skullgirls: Character Color Bundle
    World Basketball Manager 2010
    Final Fantasy VII
    Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
    Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Luckily these are all dirt cheap.

Years

I was looking at the available titles, and none interest me that much. I already got Civ 5 and Skyrim I've watched people play too much already.

I'm watching Night of the Living Dead tho :D

Also get FF7 Don!!!! :D

Years
  • 224. I pulled the trigger on all 19 of those, Netto. Including FF VII.

I think the image Mr. X posted over in the Bargains/Sales thread is apt to describe what steam did to my wallet:

Spoiler:

Now off to buy a bunch of things from Amazon!

Years

I had to hold myself from spending this Black Friday by reminding myself that I still have a ****ton of unplayed DS, 3DS and Steam games to play.

Though the 50% off Therariem Fantasy (FF Music game) was very tempting on Amazon.

Years
  • 226. I bought the XCOM Collection off of Amazon in addition to all those games.

Also all 8 volumes of A.I. Love You!. And Love Hina Again. And 2 USB cables.

Guess what's going to take the longest of those physical things to get here? The freaking USB cables. It'll take 17 days minimum.

I also bought a 3 TB hard drive earlier today.

aaaaaaaaand there went all my money.

Years

Although I've been keeping up with the Log Horizon Anime, it seems someone mass translated the series this past week in BT. Gotta read it tho since its more detailed. Plus the same author as MaouYuu :-D

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • @Donavannj: Wow you sure did spend a lot.

Though I'm really not one to judge, as I'm about to do so myself. Saved 20 euros each month just for fireworks. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back