• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I doodled something in my math notebook not too long ago, but I don't remember what it was. Chances are it was something ToS related.

Years
    51. I doodled something in one of my notebooks recently, as well. I can't remember if it was a map or my stick figure persona. thinking about it, I probably did both

If it was my stick figure persona, I'm pretty sure he was in the midst of a sword-fight with another stick figure and was saying, "Lol giant swords!". :B I think the other stick figure was also saying that. Idek. I forget who I modeled that character after.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffft. XD Stick-Figure persona. Reminds me that I haven't drawn my person in a while. :V

Years
    3. Then you should probably go to bed.

Only open the spoiler if you want to laugh at my awful stick figure art. :B
    Spoiler:

Years

I draw bad stick figures.

I usually just make nice farm backgrounds to compensate for my crappy drawing.

Although I remember drawing Houses with rockets when I was a kid. or star symbols. IDEK.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember drawing houses all the time when I was younger. They were lame houses though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have the screenshots for my next LP update on Photoshop. Long freakin' scenes are long. fuuu.

I'm quite bored myself. Currently wondering where my sister wandered off to. Ah well, since I do need to fold some laundry before my mom gets home.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh hey. It's windy outside. It's probably nicer outside than inside right now here.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

It's a lot better outside than inside. Seeing as our school heater/AC takes about three days to switch from heating to cooling, the next two days is going to be hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back