• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Liepard is hard to train. So unless you're awesome like my cousin, I suggest to not get one? XD; idk.

I need to do a math quiz and maybe some math homework as well. And... some other things. Orz. End of Semester sucks.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

HAHA. LOVE IT. I DONT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME IT WAS EVER JUST CALLED "THE DAILY CHIT-CHAT"

Sorry for yelling, I just felt like typing like a senile senior citizen using the internet. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    XDDD

Anyways, Pokey. It would make more sense if you read the conversation that was currently going on. :3;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you think that's terrible, then you should have seen when DLTMSA's and TCTI's titles were constantly changed to silly things. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

What's this with nicknames? /wants a nickname not relating to username too...

Spring Break is finally here~ And I still need my two Pokemon from White traded over to Black. /I keep forgetting to ask 'cause I've been playing FF

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't think of anything. Mainly because we haven't had anything that strikes 'omg i can make a title out of this' to me.

I have no idea where my DS is. I think it's in the car, which is current being driven around. Even so, my wifi has been acting up on my DS lately.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

I've been playing Soul Silver lately.
    I had to restart White and I got discourages, so I took up some of that and Kirby for a while XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back