• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I want to say this now: Personally, I have no problems with people who stream anime. It's their choice. Now, when people start complaining about buffering and crap, that's just silly. If you're going to choose the donkey instead of the horse, why complain about its speed and cooperation when you could've chosen the horse?

Dr. Who isn't an anime. It's a sci-fi series from the BBC. Heck I complain about watching Stargate Universe in Hulu for petes sake. LOL. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Speaking of downloading/streaming, I need to start/finish watching these anime series my friend keeps giving me. This Tuesday he gave me one called Shinryaku! Ika Musume. /watched the first episode earlier today. :V

I need to finish that series too ._. /only through four episodes sob

And Kevin, normally it takes five-ten minutes TOPS for streamed stuff over here to finish loading. So it's more or less me complaining about my own Wi-Fi acting up. /learn to not assume, will ya

Edit: ...And apparently there's a Vocaloid named Deino. Way to unintentionally bring Vocaloid into our culture, America.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
    It's called the ugly eight, once there was an ugly eight, he was so ugly that Peaches created that thread.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Technically, Tara didn't create DLTMS0. Mitchman did. Tara just created the third version.

Or something.

By the way, is there any chance you can use this:

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

instead of what you have in your sig.? The terrible custom animating is getting on my nerves. Of course, it still doesn't look as good but it's better than nothing.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
    10. OH MY!!
    EPIC WIN NUMBER 10 THAT IS NOT UGLY TODAY, NOW, AND WILL NEVER BE UGLY.
    anyways,
    JUST PICK WHAT YOU WANT!
    IT'S FREE ROSWELL.
    OH MY! LOOKS LIKE THE KEYBOARD WILL ALWAYS STAY CAPS LOCK!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The keyboard stayed mostly in capslock for you. Your "anyways" is all lowercase. Unless you happened to be holding Shift while in capslock...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I noticed that too, sob.

Whee, it's taking forever to get my GameSync ID. /just discovered DW is available for English games now

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been too lazy to do the game online.

/going to eye appointment and hoping to get more contacts. her last pair is like... two years old orz.

Pokey hasn't played it. Pixy hasn't played it. There. Two people. Stop assuming the worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back