• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

@~Ryukaa: Oh, I'm talking about degrees C here, -16 roughly equals 3 degrees Fahrenheit, and -2 is around 28 degrees Fahrenheit, If I'm correct.

@THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!: Man, has it really been a year? times goes by so fast...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    B/W forum was created on May 16th :3

It's nearly a year old!!!

/nick

nick? Um. I mean 0.

Idk I'm thinking of irc.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

@donavannj: Call me Arma. And I thought he was talking Fahrenheit, because, well, 15 degrees Celsius during the winter is extremely high.

Years
    3. Well, in places they don't get snow it's probably not all that high at all.

I find that almost summery, myself, but I find it pretty cold in the summer. It all depends on what you're used to. -17C is a little colder than it usually is where I live in winter, but it's not all that uncommon. In the summer we sit at about 25C-30C most of the season, with spikes up over 30C for a week at a time.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Man, I'm SO moving to Australia, gotta love the summer heat.

the summers here really vary, last year the temperature was around 25-30 degrees, some years before that, we had terrible summer, with high amount of rain and low temperatures.

Lucky I spent all the summer vacations in South-Spain from 2004 till 2009.

Years

That sounds depressing. ._.;
    I might try it out sometime. It's not too long, so why not?

Yes, I remember crying for 30 minutes straight. But then again I was a kid so. :U

Anyways, i love the fat that anime has influenced my life at such a young age, considering that I was about to drop the whole fandom all together in 2007 cuz of the social stigma. But hey I love you anime club in HS for bringing me back. <3

@Don-don: It's OK I have AP Econ testing today. I'll probably fail it. ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dondon isn't on MSN as often as you think he is. /knows.

... Anyways, it's been a week but since I've done such a horrible job keeping away i'm extending it to be safe. off to gpx!

Years

Ah, you're obsession over Criminal Minds is making me appreciate it more.

The Multiple Choice AP Macroeconomics test was surprisingly doable. Sadly the 3 FRQ's were filled with graphing questions. ;-;

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    10. I'm on msn quite often. You can blame BlackBerry for that...

@Peaches: XD that's one badass avatar you got! XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

@Netto: It's because I'm awesome like that and I can get people to enjoy/appreciate my fandoms without necessarily trying.

@arma: i know right? I have another one that's pretty badass, but I like this one because he's spinning in the chair. I giggled when he did so in the episode. <3

/gpx post for this page.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    3. You do? show me!

Anyway, I'm glad msn on my Blackberry doesn't drain my Battery that much, It can survive around 2 days.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Only on to download Northern Lights (Ballad Version) for my Powerpoint project in computer class (/doing Megumi Hayashibara for favorite singer) plus gain VDex points o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back