• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    26. When was it not tied to server load?

Also, Fluffy kitty is fluffy.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

EDIT 2: And posted her birthday thread. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6661887 Now off to bed because I really need sleep.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But... I wanted to make it :<

Mean Don is mean...

I...don't even know what to do anymore...

Last edited:
    Years
    28. I didn't know you were still online, to be quite honest. I was about ready to pass the thread over to you because I felt like I was gonna pass out in my chair, but you were nowhere to be found online from my vantage point. /up because some old dog of mine knocked on my door wanting to be let outside

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Whichever comes first, so like Roswell can get her PC anniv and Don can get mod anniv.

Totally works out. lol.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years

As filler I make a pointless sentence starting now. This sentence is pointless.
    Okay that didn't make any sense. xP

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Um Don. If they do they'll be like 2 days early. XD didn't see the sunday lol

Oh hey that's vet anniv.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's almost been three years for me. I'll be a vet., yay :D

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do while I'm on break?

Years
    40. Beat a lot of video games, get a job and keep it, learn a language or two, exercise more (most people could do with this), build a personal website, improve gfx skills, make a personal budget, plan out scholarships to apply for to use for college, become knowledgeable in a useful subject, and other stuff I can't think of right now. much of this is actually borrowed from my own personal to-do list for the next 6 months, haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back