• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Your style is adorable. You need to draw more.

Pfffft, how could I forget how I got my MadokaRunes font on PS? ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I drew a chibi-Hao during Math class last week. I'll see 'bout scanning it sometime. Other than that thought I've mainly just been making Mithos faces and stuff. xD; I did make a puppy and a drawing of my cousin in Arizona, but idk if I still have those.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Read the manga. If you did read the manga, reread it. The "true" ending was released back in 2008.

I think Takei is actually re-re-releasing it now or something.

... pfffft. good timing, Yoh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Did you read 300 Chapters? With Older!Yoh and such at the end? If not, then you didn't read it all. Trying looking up Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang.

Orange would fit the whole 'Peaches' part of my name, I'll agree with that. xD;

/idk what the 'see what i mean' is directed to. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The "staff me baby" link doesn't work for you?

If the above link still doesn't work, then mya:

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh! I didn't realize it was a link, derp. xDD; /has been slow all day. Thought someone was telling her 'Ready for some help for a dollar' instead of 'Ready for some help darlin' when she went to study with some classmates today.

Oh! I guess I do look pretty good in Orange. :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Then you, my boy, are weird. The ending was definitely wrapped up and everything. n___n Them being grown-ups is something called an 'Epilogue'.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The things that come from the IRC |D Sewaddle's name totally looks good in green for obvious reasons, but of course it'll never get that color.

The sound of the manga Shaman King ending sounds a lot better the anime ending, that's for sure. In fact, I love epilogues like that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The IRC, whut? XDD

Here, I'll quote my sister here:
    "That's because the manga ending actually makes sense! I mean if Hao's all mighty and powerful and everything why would he try to steal it if he would obviously win it?"

o_____o Uhhhhh... They did finish fighting the Patch. What are you talking about boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back