• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pffffft this is not cool. The New York Anime Fest is October 13-16, making it hard for high schoolers living in other states such as myself to attend. But guess who of all people is gonna be there?

/I wanna meet Mashima-saaaaaaan ;o;

//also it explains the booth at Otakon

Years
    1. Nationals 2012 here I come! But not really.

EDIT: I look outside at 1PM (right now) and it looks like it's 10 PM outside due to the storm rolling through! It's got howling winds and rolling thunder and heavy rain! :D

EDIT2: 1:15 PM holy crap green sky!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I zero when I feel like it (usually because the number is off or whatever), though whenever I do someone complains. I thought no one cares about the number.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

There are always n00bs. I still don't really care.

Ugh, I wanna go back to LJ RPing, but I can't find the muse to do so. Still have some RPs to reply to here, too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Uhm... yeah. okay.

I need to concentrate on completing some math homework and stuff. no time to rping

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Sometimes I feel that no one ever takes me seriously. I also seem to be the most ignored/misunderstood person in this thread. Even when my wording is decent.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I swear iTunes is on FFIX mode. It first played "Terra", then "Vivi's Theme" a few tracks later, then "Dark Messenger" from Dissidia (which is a FFIX track anyways). I think it's 'cause Letty's been playing "The Place I'll Return to Someday"/"Oeilvert" (FFIX Opening Menu/location in-game) and "Melodies of Life" (end credits music) on the ocarina.

I don't want school to come so much anymore. First off, I'm gonna have a teacher for one of the few credits I need to graduate who, according to my friend, is inaccurate with what she teaches, but you have to go with what she says. Not only that, but she's supposedly not fond of learning difference students such as myself. But besides that, Letty isn't too keen on going back either. There's a uniform policy at her FREE school now, and she's gonna have the same teacher for English as she did in 9th grade. Who made second quarter miserable for her. And she's starting earlier, time wise.

Edit: And now "Crossing the Knoll" (FFIX OW music) plays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back