• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

Mario Kart Wii is the worst Mario Kart game I have ever played. Seriously there is so much hax involved and I hate the item ratio. ~_~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 12 I can only be good at it while using a Gamecube controller, and even then my achievements are iffy. :(

IT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING, POKEY.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I personally prefer Mario Kart Wii over Double Dash, and I don't mind the item ratio so long as I get at least three Bananas as Red Shell blockers while in first o3o /also I can play as Baby Daisy!

Buttt I must say Kirby Air Ride is still my all-time fave racing game <3 /MAKE A WII VERSION NINTENDO GDIT

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

Everyone knows Crash Team Racing is the best Racing game ever.
    Oh the nostalgia. <3

SCREW CAPSING

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

i like sonic racers too, but that was like the first racing game i ever played, i think.

/screw capsing; lowercasing is so much better

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yelling makes me go hoarse after a while ;;

Also, y'all need to get a Plurk (Anna excluded because she has one~). It's like Twitter except better! /whee shameless advertisinggggg

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Crash Team Racing, Kirby Air Ride, Sonic Riders, aaaa! I can't decide which one is my favorite.
    If Roswell likes Sonic, she's with me now. B)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ooouh migoodness. at this rate netto better hope he can get online so he can make the next version of this thread and to close this one, because I'm probably not going to be online for it. xD;

/just happy to see Anna posting here again. <3

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

We need Kirby Air Ride II already

that was the best Kirby game in my opinion

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've loved Sonic since I was in 1st grade (I think; that was 11-12 years ago by the way), when I was first introduced to game consoles :> I still remember thinking Tails was a girl until I watched "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" on VHS, when I heard Sonic call him "bro". Ah, good nostalgia |D

I'd also like to see a Pokemon racing game other than Dash/the Pokethlon races. Except it'd be like the Rapidash episode from first season, where you're a trainer riding/commanding Pokemon in a race!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yaaaaaaaaaay. <333 i hope you stick around here and stuff!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Kirby Air Ride II myself. Maybe for the next version of the Wii.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

I loooove Sonic Riders and Kirby's Air Ride. ^___^

I can remember all the time using the glide star in Kirby's Air Ride, and Wave the Swallow in Sonic Riders. <33 I need to get Sonic Generations. :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back