• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My stepsister, who's full name is "Caroline" got "Carolyn" from her PE teacher once. :| And this was in Ohio, not in the south, where "Carolyn" sounds like it'd be more common.

And yeah, that's my name. I prefer online nicks, though XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to prefer online nicks, but after Dive I don't really care anymore. xD;

There are two ways to pronounce my name, and a few way to spell it. People sometimes spell it wrong if they heard my name first, and some people pronounce it wrong if they look at my name and then say it (coughteacherscough).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/Just noticed that Rossu-Pie made a Toy Story reference at the top of the page.

//is so freakin' slow

Years

I used to prefer online nicks, but after Dive I don't really care anymore. xD;

There are two ways to pronounce my name, and a few way to spell it. People sometimes spell it wrong if they heard my name first, and some people pronounce it wrong if they look at my name and then say it (coughteacherscough).

I'd say your name "Tare-ah", which is supposed to be two syllables in my mind. First part rhymes with "tear" as in to tear out a sheet of paper from a notebook.

Thank you for making me feel better Dondon, really. xD /had someone up in New York go 'WHUUUUUT' when I told her I was 18 and didn't tell me how old she thought I was.

Silly person and their pre-determined opinions of age. ^-^

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    We're discussing name pronunciation.

THIS IS NOT HILARIOUS HIJINKS. D:<

All this Kyoto Animation drama.

I NEED MOAR COMEDY. ;_;

Thankfully, I have GTO lined up. n_n

Just gonna finish up this episode of CLANNAD first...

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Sammy's parents are trying to figure Sammy out so Sammy has to go to Therapy!

Sammy wants to see a pic of Ros as Blue!!!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Might as well crash the party since I stumbled in here. 8D

Is sounding like a valley girl cool? I don't think so. :s

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hi guys I came to say that I've figured out 3 out of the apparently 6 ways to lock a thread.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

"Tah-ruh" would be how it's pronounced in Japan or any romance-speaking country.

"Tear-uh" is how I'd pronounce it XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back