• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I cannot play it too often because A. The Wii is in my parents' room and B. THE WII IS IN MY PARENTS' ROOM, BAAAAAAAAAAW ;________________;

Oh well, at least I have Phantasia and Radiant Mythology I can easily play in my room on my DS/PSP.

And on the topic of favorite openings...

[hd]V6rJJQp9Jsw[/hd]

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

... /SO JEALOUS

I want to play the PS2 version soooo freakin' bad. But I lack both the J. PS2 and the game. ;___;

I know where to go so well that it's not even funny. XD; Example would be Welgaia.

*coughaprequelwouldbenicetoocough*

Your parents need to leave the house more often, Rossu-Pie. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My internet is being slow, so yeah, sorry if my count's off and I'm too lazy to edit.

If my parents leave the house though, I'm stuck with my GRANDPARENTS. And I swear every night my grandfather yells at my grandmother. and my grandmother has Alzheimer's so one time she was yelling at me because she thought she knew what I could and couldn't do.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

D:

See. This is why we need to create teleporters already.

/brick'd

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    @Pazuru: I have SwapMagic instead of a JP PS2. Works super well, even if I can't use my Slim with it because I'm too cheap to buy the add on. *just took over her roommate's fat PS2 for it* n_n

@Roswell: D: Can't you just steal the Wii out of their room for a bit to play?

Years

Now that I think about it... It wasn't that I couldn't get into Kingdom Hearts as a series, it was the fact that I never got a chance to get on the PS2 since my sis had to 100% everything (and it was much more entertaining to watch that). :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But I'd have to move the TV (which is nowhere near being a thin HD one) and all that stuff too, so unless there's some way I can connect the Wii to my Mac I'm stuck.

I do still have my Gamecube, though...

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I still lack a PS2 regardless, because my PS2 broke. D: /would totally buy all the things she needs to play it if she had the money.

I've only been able to play all the way through KHII.

Use your Gamecube? :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Again. TV/screen issue. What do I do about that.

And favorite song... I'd say either something from TH7 or something from Riviera, Yggdra Union, or Knights in the Nightmare. Or something from ToS. And if you want to count Visual Novels as video games, then throw in Higurashi and CLANNAD while you're at it.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Ohh, okay yeah that would be annoying to move. :( That sucks!

@Schnappy: omg too many to choose! D: Basically anything from Chrono Trigger, all of Marluxia's battle themes in KH, ...most KH music in general, or a select few songs from Chrono Cross which I've never even played. XD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Darn. ;___;

I don't know what my favorite song would have to be. I want to say 'Time after Time' still, buuuut... hn...

Favorite BGM would have to be Secret from the Blue Sky aka what I call Mithos'/Genis' theme. Or some other Tales of BGM. xD; Fatalize fff

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Fatalize <3 I like Sheena and Presea's themes too. And Raine's Relic Mode! theme. And the summons fight music. And Ozette's music. And other tracks I once listed in my LJ.

As for song in general, I like Frozen Soul, Gray's image song <3 And don't get me started on anime OSTs, because then I could go on and on about all my favorite Fairy Tail tracks.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Tales has some good music but it pretty much sounds the same across all the games--or at least it does when Motoi Sakuraba does the music. :[ So nothing ever really stands out at me. Though I really do love some of the slower music in ToS. And for some reason, I love the track "Dry Trail" despite pretty much despising every place in the game it stands as BGM for. XD

And eeee I love Fairy Tail's soundtrack. I dropped watching it (my crunchyroll account expired and I didn't have time for it, lmao) but I still listen to the soundtrack pretty regularly. <3

And and I love the Gerudo theme. :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Soundtrack or Soundtracks, Erica? 'Cause the second one's been out since July, and it's nearly as good as the first <3 /would actually buy both even though they're burned on separate CDs

I also own the LoZ: OoT OST as well as the LoZ: MM OST (which is two discs). I love the music from those, since it's pretty damn good for N64 standards.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I was lucky that the first Tales of Game (and first RPG game I played in general) was Tales of Symphonia, so the music definitely stood out to me. c:

Fairy Tail's Soundtrack is indeed epic. <3333

Also, what my Playlist did yesterday:
    Raine's Theme ~Relic Mode~
    Regal
    Delightful Day
    Raine

I don't care if the pairing is obscure. IT'S A SIIIIGN.

/brick'd.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I stopped watching before then, I think, so I only have the first one. D: And now I have to share bandwidth with my roommate and I'm paranoid about going over so I'm trying not to download much. I'll add it to my "huge list of things to download when I'm at home and mooching my parents' internet again". XD

OoT and MM have great soundtracks. I love the Clock Town theme from MM. ♥ I can't say I'm as huge a fan of the soundtracks in other Zeldas I've played though. They don't stand out for me nearly as much. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back