• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    How could you have known? that's the first time I've mentioned it outside of G&P. >.>

Also I love how my profile turned out. n_n

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    6. It won't be like that for long though. :x
    I'm going to switch it around a little. :>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pixy, when I first started FT there were only 150-some chapters. I got caught up a day after I seriously started reading it.

/and oh god dare on LJ; I hope putting disclaimers help so I won't have my LJ F-list + my pair angry at me

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Stalking jpapa8's convo with Charizard★ was fun for about 12 seconds. ._.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

They make me think they're gonna be completely true to the original. No more 'kay-oh-ken', only 'kai-oh-ken'. Piccolo said Makankousapou insted of Special Beam Cannon.

Then they say Spirit Bomb instead of Genki-Dama.

IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER, I'D SAY THEY'RE GONNA CALL MR. SATAN 'HERCULE' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT OR CALL TENSHINHAN 'TIEN'.

AND NOW THEY'VE CALLED THE SAIYA-JIN 'SAIYANS'. WHAT IS THE UNIVERSE COMING TO?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back