• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    57. [juvenile mode on]

So Gundam Unicorn episode 2 just came out last Friday (they only come out once every few months), so having waited for a while, you bet I was so damn excited to finally be able to watch it. The last Unicorn was spectacular at 720p, so I made sure that I'd get the highest quality version this time around. That means streaming is completely out of the question. Having saw a download link for the Blu-ray version at the ready, I jumped at it...but the server for that place was overloaded. So I gave it one more day.

The next day (i.e. yesterday), there was no new place to download, so I waited, but lucky me! By afternoon, someone had uploaded the video in 3 .rar files! I managed to download the first two files before going to sleep last night, and when I came home from school today, I downloaded the last file. After the download was done, I was like a giddy school girl, hitting the "Extract Here" option while pretty much spazzing out while looking at the progress. As for what the result was, see my first post on this thread from today.

I went to check the site again, and a new download option was available; this time, the whole 1.86GB .MP4 file can be downloaded at once. The name fits the description for the file with subs, so I downloaded it and waited for the past 4 hours for it to finish. In the meantime, I read some Biology for homework and listened to the OST to get myself pumped up. When it did finish, finally, after two days of waiting, I thought I could finally sit down and watch a one hour episode that I spent a minimum of 9 hours downloading/extracting and what now. No subs. Video didn't sync with audio. Everything was slow. I wanted to punch the screen.

I guess I'll go fire up the streams.

tl;dr version: Three download attempts failed, wasting me almost 10 hours of my life, now I have to watch something in crap quality. [/juvenile mode over]

Years

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Pic related it's your face.

Generally, I avoid things that are 1080p because my computer is so crappy, it can barely handle 720p bluray. There's a reason I haven't gotten around to watching the Sora no Woto Special yet. ;_______;
    Might as well hope that at least a 720p mkv version pops up soon.

Years
    60. Thanks, guys. It feels so wrong to stream something like Unicorn, and while a 720p version would be nice to have, but since I'm an angsty teenager with no patience, streaming's the only option. Man, it's like watching something censored. ;_________;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ...I should start lurking this thread more often. But breaking a high number is fun too. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Especially because you didn't even post a number that time around, Pokey. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back