• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years

CHEEEEEEEEEN is a character from Touhou Project, the shikigami of Yukari's shikigami, Yakumo Ran.

In the games and in fanworks, she's depicted as a fairly carefree, loose spirit, with a base and animal-ish personality. Which isn't to say she's stupid, just fairly simple. She's a lower youkai pet.

First appearance: Perfect Cherry Blossom, stage 2 boss.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Since I have a Chen avatar, I was naturally drawn here. Downloading the games now, since now my comp isn't crap. Keyboard especially, I now don't have to hammer on my keys to actually do stuff.

Also, fun fact: Touhou (and all bullet hell shooters, really), have so much stuff coming at you, that your mind literally blanks some of it out while you're going through it. Or even afterwards. That should say everything you need to know about how hard it is.

Also, CANON AND FANON ARE POLAR OPPOSITES! ... Dead serious, don't be fooled.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Like I said, all Bullet Hells are like that. Touhou, believe it or not, is one of the easier ones. Not saying it isn't hard, oh hell no.

It starts off easy-ish, but gets hard. Oh, and if you ever play Touhou, don't play Easy, you'll be mocked and you won't play through the whole thing. In Easy, you don't get to fight the Final Boss.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My parents love that episode.

And here, a comic for thee to read:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back